Two Little Somethings

I have a little something two little somethings I would like to share with you. My husband and I will be welcoming two little babies into the world early next year. We are expecting identical TWINS and thrilled to bits to now share this wonderful news with you.





We are My husband is currently really busy making progress on getting the house ready, there is a lot still to do but we are confident that it will be done and cozy by the time the babies arrive. I didn't imagine when I first started this blog back in January that we would not only have the house finished this year but also be decorating a nursery.

We really are starting to 'make this home' and I am so excited to unravel my thoughts and ideas here on the blog and make the dream of 'home' come true :)

Labels: