Laura Ashley Handmade Christmas Bloggers Event



Last week I took a little trip down to London to join the Laura Ashley team and fellow bloggers for the Laura Ashley Handmade Christmas Bloggers Event. I know we are some way off Christmas yet, but oh boy am I excited for the festive season now. The venue was was a winter wonderland, decked out with the new Autumn/Winter range to swoon over, there was delicious food, and festive craft activities to get stuck into.

The Laura Ashley christmas collection is something to really get excited about, I could quite easily have bundled up the lot and taken it home. I absolutely loved the white and silver range featured top left. It is such an elegant collection with lots of glitter and sparkle. The silver table runner, snowflake placemats and clear glass decorations paired with fragrant white candles would make the perfect centrepiece for any winter themed dinner party. 

I also loved the more traditional range of christmas decorations. When it comes to styling my home for the festive season I adore a mix of red and vintage gold colours paired with objects foraged from nature, I think it adds a wonderful sense of warmth and cozieness to any room. The Winter Fruits Pillar Candle and frosted pine cones makes such a lovely little display idea for when the cake stand isn't stocked up with mince pies… 

Another piece that was my favourite and is now on my wish list, is the beautiful festive garland, it is just stunning.
I made a festive floral crown and decorated a stocking, both of which were so easy to make and lots of fun, I will have to show you in a separate blog post. 

The Evening went by far too quickly, it was lovely to meet up with everyone there and share a fun evening together. Don't forget to check out the full range of christmas products over on the Laura Ashley website.

Laura :)

Labels: , , , , , ,