#whitechristmaswishlist

There may not be any sign of snow here this winter, at least not yet anyway, but we sure are having ourselves a merry little white Christmas.

Decorating our home for Christmas has always been one of the things I look forward to the most when it come to getting in the festive mood. I love the little traditions we have begun over the years, like going out on the first weekend of December, wrapped up warm, in search of the perfect tree to bring home and decorate whilst watching the snowman. I love the smell of pine needles as the tree is brought in from the cold and placed in its usual spot in the front window.

There was a time that our home was a grotto of red and gold and Christmas decorations covered every surface. This year our decorating tastes are a little more reserved, we have space, it's a lot more paired back and I'm really enjoying the freshness of our simple white Christmas.

This morning I noticed that The White Company are hosting a little competition to win your own  #whitechristmaswishlist - Does this not sound like the perfect competition for those who desire an elegant white Christmas look at home? All you have to do is create a Pinterest board entitled #whitechristmaswishlist and start pinning your favourite White Company products. If you follow me on Pinterest you may have noticed I'm a little bit addicted to it - so much of my home inspiration comes from browsing the endless source of beautiful home interior photography. So when I saw this competition I just had to enter.
These are just a few of my favourite things from the White Company.Wishing you lots of luck if you enter too. Laura xxx

Labels: ,