Welcome To The World Little One

At the end of last month my husband and I welcomed our rainbow baby Arthur William safely into the world weighing a scrumptious 7lb5. It was without doubt one of the most precious moments of our lives, words just can't describe just how we felt the moment we saw him for the very first timeā€¦ And my goodness me, the sound of his first newborn cry was a sound my heart will never forget!

Despite the journey to here being the most challenging and emotional time Richard and I have ever faced, we are so thankful that we have our three perfect boys - Without Henry and Benjamin we would not have Arthur and now we have all three. Amongst the confusion of loss and the joy of new life we could not be happier and look forward to a lifetime of adventures together.

Read Henry and Benjamins short story here

Labels: ,