Mirins Copenhagen Aromatherapy Range

Delving under fresh bedlinen at the end of the day after a warm bath is total bliss isn't it? Especially when it involves a beautifully scented candle that soothes away the strains of the day relaxing you into a restful sense of calm ready for sleep.





You can imagine I was delighted when the wonderful people over at Mirins Copenhagen contacted me and asked if I would like to review a couple of their products. I jumped at the chance to spoil myself and share their product range with you guys. Have you seen their website and Instagram gallery? It is the image of luxury with beautiful packaging and stunning photography, I was smitten at first sight!

Mirins Copenhagen offers natural bath and body care products, handcrafted to ensure the highest quality. The products are developed based on Herbalism and Aromatherapy and are perfect for a relaxing evening at home. The Calming Aromatherapy Soy Candle is my favourite, with it's delicate yet distinctive lavender fragrance it instantly soothes as soon as it's lit creating the most calming atmosphere. The Tea Tree & Lavender Hand Balm is also another favourite of mine. It is made from Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax and Essential Oils and comes in a sweet little tin. I have never used anything like this, but as someone who's hands are prone to being on the dry side, this is wonderfully nourishing, once the oils are massaged in well it leaves my hands feeling really soft and smelling lovely.



Mirins Copenhagen ships worldwide with the promise to only send "good stuff" so pop over to their website and take a look at what they have to offer.

Laura xxx

Labels: , ,